Event Management Sub-Committee
The committee after the selection of the space for the event will organise and ensure the management of the stage, sound system, light arrangement, cultural programme, Fashion Show, biking/cycling, Run for Mussoorie, Rock-Climbing, fun games, Indians Got Talent, Treasure Hunt, Mussoorie heritage walk, Roller Skating, Photography Competition for Locals and Tourists, Car Rally, Magic Show. The committee will ensure that all activities to be held as per schedule in addition to organisation and management of other resources related to the daily activities.
The committee will also be responsible for the stage management in addition to ensuring the boarding, transportation, meals etc. of the participating artists. For the cultural programme Ramchola, The Director, Department of Culture will ensure the participation of the artists and cultural groups from 20 other states in addition to the participation of dances Cholia/Nanda Devi from Kumaon and Garhwal. The Senior Manager (Adventure Sports), GMVN has been assigned the responsibility of the registration of the tourists attending Mussoorie Heritage Walk and to ensure the deployment of enough guides for the event.
- Additional District Officer ( Administration), Dehradun : Chairman
- Sub District Officer, Mussoorie : Chairman
- Director, Department of Culture : Member
- President, Mussoorie Traders, Mussoorie : Member
- On representative member nominated by Commandant, ITBP Academy : Member
- Assistant Engineer, MDDA, Dehradun : Member
- Senior Manager, Adventure Sports : Member
- President, Sports Union, Mussoorie : Member
- Executive Officer, Municipal Corporation, Mussoorie : Member